The tragic plane crash which happened on Wedenesday has left many mourning and bewildered. Unfortunately there were no survivors. Words cannot describe the depth and the pain of this tragedy.
Many facts are still unknown about this incident and the government is still investigating the matter.
My heart and prayers go out to all the families who lost their loved ones and may they have forbearance to deal with this hurtful incident.
God bless the souls of all those who were killed and may they find peace in the hereafter. Amen
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh i dont know about any plane crash in Iran.its really very sad to know.Was it a passenger plane or courier?
ReplyDeleteMay Allah bless their families with patience and may their souls who died rest in peace.
Amin
How are you, poet, Marzieh? I have wondered if you are still writing poetry? You are so gifted with this...
ReplyDeleteI too am/was so so sad about the airplane crash. These sorts of man-made tragedies are so hard to fathom and accept.
The only solace for me in such a sudden tragedy is to hope not only in betterment for the here and now yet also in the hereafter.
Sometime we will find a way to discuss how we put these two planes of existence together.
By the way, I noticed Amnesty International has been following an heroic woman who is now in prison in Iran for her human rights stance. I went to her site which is all blacked out.
I know there are many reasons for the current turbulence and I for one am praying that whatever emerges will NOT be anything like what US "democracy" so called has become. :)
All the best...turns out I have a busier more family oriented couple of weeks yet have a little chance once in awhile to "check in" on my friends here...
Allah's Best!
The American actor: Sean Penn contributed to this.
ReplyDeleteJust in case this may be of some interest to you?
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/20090720_support_iran_protesters_without_meddling/Support Iran Protesters Without Meddling
http://oneheartforpeace.blogspot.com/2009/07/former-teacher-in-pakistan-afghanistans.html
ReplyDeletea great role-model for all of us teachers, women and would be peacemakers...
just be wise and spiritually-prepared for each step of the way...
with prayers for your current and future life in behalf of Pakistan and international dialogue
and the world desperately needs poets as well, dear Marzieh - something I have not understood until recently..
Reebz,
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately it was a passenger plane and there were no survivors.
Connie,
The hereafter is what brings hope and endurance to the lives of so many of us. Without it the here would have been too tragic and meaningless, at least for me.
Thanks for bringig up this topic, perhaps we could discuss it in more detail in the future and I think Reebz and others would like it too.
Thank you both for your interest and your prayers and sympathy. God bless you.
Dear Marzieh, I am a bit worried about you since it's been so long. Are you alright? I miss your posts.
ReplyDeleteDear Marzieh,
ReplyDeleteI found a message entitled oneheart from you in my email box but can't access...I will try on oneheart...
Please find a way to talk with me...I am concerned...
I am not active in Facebook yet but you could leave messages for me on ANY blogpost or here in your blog perhaps?
Do let us ALL know how you are...OK? Miss your beautiful and poignant posts!